If you wish to make a grant application, then please send up your proposal on no more than two sides of A4. We are currently accepting proposals for £250 to £1000. However, we can consider applications for larger amounts i.e. up to £2500 for which we would need to specifically to raise funds for.
You will need to provide the following:
- Priority Area - Which one of our priorities your project falls under e.g. gender-based violence, health and wellbeing, education and livelihoods? You may select more than one.
- Costs - The amount you are requesting.
- Activity - Details of what you require the funding for, whether it is a part of a larger project and who you will be helping.
- Impact - Tell us what difference your activity will make to your beneficiaries.
- Organisation Information - Details about where you are located, what you do, how long you have been operating, website and social media if you have them.
We will not be able to respond to every submission. If you have not heard from us within 2 months, please assume you have not been successful. If we wish to consider your application, we will contact you for further information such as about your finances, safeguarding, governance etc.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org